LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox and Nebula (CPS2) not loading

GamerWithGlasses

Has anyone tried using launchbox and loading CP2 games with the nebula emulator. When I load one,  a black windowed box appears then goes away and the game doesn't load. However, the game loads when loading from within nebula. When ever I load a game in in launchbox, it's supposed to launch Nebula which launches the selected game of choice. So far, no issues with any other platform inside launchbox. Launchbox can load the nebula emulator by itself (if I right click a game and click open nebula. I also don't have any issues loading valid CPS 2 roms inside nebula. Not sure what's going on here.

Any ideas?

Edited by GamerWithGlasses
blocky black text

You probably need some command line parameters or possible some of the check boxes ticked in the Manage Emulators  form. Go to tools>ManageEmulators>Nebula>Edit. I'm not sure which text boxes or which commands you would use but I'm guess that is what the issue is. Hopefully some one can help you more in depth than this.

Edited by DOS76

• 3 years later...