LaunchBox Community Forums

jacarado

Hello everyone!

I've used the launchbox for quite some time, and have always used it to organize my games. But when I got a FullSet from "Neo-Geo" games, it already came with the games folder, and a sub-folder of game images. With this I tried to use the program "LaunchBoxTools" that could "merge" the games with their covers (With XML file), however as you can see in the "prints" that I attached the same speaks that worked, but in the launchbox does not show the image of the game.

What could I do? Because downloading it all would take a while.

Thank you

1.jpg

2.jpg

If the files are named properly, all you need to do is drop them in to the Images folder. I think this tool was written for a sligtly more complicated scenario, and is a 3rd party tool written by a user. Go in to your ../LaunchBox/Images folder, find the system you are looking for, then drop these images in to the proper folders. Arcade games generally use flyers as their front box art. If the image matches the name of the game inside of LB or the name of the rom file, it should attach automatically. You may need to refresh your cache in the options and / or restart LB.

On 19/01/2017 at 3:09 PM, SentaiBrad said:

If the files are named properly, all you need to do is drop them in to the Images folder. I think this tool was written for a sligtly more complicated scenario, and is a 3rd party tool written by a user. Go in to your ../LaunchBox/Images folder, find the system you are looking for, then drop these images in to the proper folders. Arcade games generally use flyers as their front box art. If the image matches the name of the game inside of LB or the name of the rom file, it should attach automatically. You may need to refresh your cache in the options and / or restart LB.

Hello .. Good evening!

I'm sorry for the delay to respond, but it worked perfectly, because FullSet I got it already came with the images, in case I just had to "-image" the files and it detected without problems (and this saved me a lot of time ).

Thank you :)

1.jpg