LaunchBox Community Forums

Script for swap Disk

neogetter

Good morning Guys

i'm back and i see the new great features of LB wow...

I see in the menu that right click on game that there is possibility to launch on the emu the disk1, disk2, disk3 , etc... so , my question is, as per quit from the emulator using ESC (i use the 4DO script for all the emus), there is a script to change disk directly?

i use compressed files disk1.rar , disk2.rar and i use option "extract rom" , if i use a script to swap with a key combination, is possible to decompress the second disk temporary at the same time i swap?

thank you very much

No, you can't change disc's (disks) like that from within LaunchBox. The easiest method though usually, is to make a save state when it asks you to swap discs, then close down and open up the next disc, then load your save state. If you are in RetroArch using 4DO, then there is a global button to swap discs. As for the decompression questions, I actually don't know.