LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox not adding all games on import

kpop

I'm trying to import my mame collection, 181, and am finding that its missing games out of the import even after the ROM list parsing screen with ROMs on the list then after after import missing. Have changed to a diff ver of mame with no luck, and reimported the ROMs with different settings on the mame import screen with no luck.

Which games do you know are missing? Are they games that don't meet the requirements of the check boxes and drop down you had selected? If they're a different region, then you might want to run the same importer again, after the first one, but with different options selected. I did this to import USA and Japanese Arcade games. Is it many games you are missing or just 1 or 2? Are they games that only have CHD's and no archive file? We're they added in after .174?

nope im still having this problem after importing roms on north american region, even tho the roms that are missing are on the rom parsing screen. the only way they all show up is when i import all inc clones but then i  have loads of junk roms showing up in bb.