LaunchBox Community Forums

Change Thumbnail Size

alyster

Hi all,

I'm running at a desktop resolution of 4K and as such the thumbnail size is really quite small.  I switched to 1080p to test and I see that the thumbnails don't scale with resolution (they're much bigger in 1080p than they are in 4K).

I've poked around and I don't see an option to change the thumbnail size in the GUI, is there a way (reg hack, maybe) to change the default thumbnail size?

18 hours ago, SentaiBrad said:

The slider in the bottom right hand corner of LaunchBox should scale your images. There are more customization options for the exact look of your LaunchBox in the options menu for Premium members. Big Box is also Premium and should scale better for a 4k display.

Oh dear, and this is why I posted in noobs.  I just figured that the slider was associated with the music controls (to skip forward in the tune).  Thanks for the pointer, things look great now.