LaunchBox Community Forums

launchbox and ps1 changing my desktop screen size

CALLSTANLEY247

hi all hoping someone can help with this issue.when i go into ps1 platform in launchbox not bigbox the screen size of my desktop has been changed all the way down to 800 x 600 i normally have my desktop set at 3840 x 2160 and its fine for my other systems .its just ps1 that it is happening on .im sure i read somthing in here about this issue before .but cant find it.if anyone can point me in tyhe right direction id be greatfull

graham

2017-01-31.png

its  all new to me but getting there slowly .would you have any links showing the steps or what  i was saying or was it  ok.see at first istarted  setting this up with simply austons tutorials for rlauncher and hyperspin,though i couldnt get it to run.then he started doing videos using rlauncher and launchbox as the front end. most of my games are still ziped as thats how rlaunches needed them .i could just sit unzip and place in launchbox game  folders..is this also the way you store your setup

cheers thats the tutorials i have been watching over the last few months now i would say .got afew systems setup but once brad starts going into things like  type .cue files and bin files into search field in window and launchbox and windows will only select theses file .i i control a and select all the files its were do i place these new files. i get lost quickly.ill keep trying though

cheers thats the tutorials i have been watching over the last few months now i would say .got afew systems setup but once brad starts going into things like  type .cue files and bin files into search field in window and launchbox and windows will only select theses file .i i control a and select all the files its were do i place these new files. i get lost quickly.ill keep trying though

you see what it was is i started doing it one at a time and my laptop was having a bad time .hard drive slowing the machine down so upgraded it to a ssd .then that went all went up in the airl.i hadnt done things rite and had to start from scatch building launchbox again well trying to get it setup as i had before i upgraded the drive.you probily remember i was asking about error dll files and you told me to do a google search for novice stuff like this.lol