LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Layout Question

porterballs

hey been trying to configure my big box layout on the cleanbg theme Screenshot (1).png

Does anybody know the correct option to change so i can remove the game screenshot, the title on the right, as well as the information and just have the box art with the game play video playing in the background, also is there any way of me turning up the brightness of the game play video playing in each games background or is that theme dependant thanks.

You can adjust the transparency in the background in the options. Otherwise, the rest of those settings would be to disable certain image types, but your best chance will be changing views to find the view you like the best, or changing themes that has a view that's closest to what you'd want. Things like the description etc would need to be edited on a per theme basis. There are some customization options in the options menu, but a majority of it is left up to the theme creators.