LaunchBox Community Forums

Bezel Help

Coptimus

I did a forum search and didn't find the answer to this question so I'm hoping one of the genius posters here can help me out.

I'm using RocketLauncher to load most of my systems from Launchbox.   Everything works quite well and I really only have one nagging issue.  When I launch a game (let's say space invaders), the bezel does appear and I can cycle through the varying bezels available.  However, the MAME .181 screen doesn't change size to match the bezel surrounding it.  If you look at some of the bezels for space invaders, there are sections that should overlap the playing screen.  However, on mine, the playing screen is just centered inside the black area of the bezel.

As a second example, when I launch X-Men Children of the Atom, the bezel is on screen correctly, but the mame screen is slightly too large on the left and right and it cuts off portions of the artwork.

I feel like I've tried every option imaginable within RocketLauncher and Mame...but no dice.

see the examples below.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.01.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.09.50 PM.png

You can see from this shot that the bezel is being drawn too big on the screen.

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.12.03 PM.png

Edited by Coptimus