LaunchBox Community Forums

Amiga Theme Videos (16:9)

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

Amiga Theme Videos (16:9)

View File

I will be making theme videos for the games in my Amiga collection (about 83) and will include games from the various Amiga platforms (500, CD32, etc.)

I will be making these shorter and a littler simpler in order to get more out sooner. Hope you like them.

The first video will be for Agony and I will update the list below as I add more. I'm also creating a playlist on YouTube for these for easy viewing before downloading.

Per feedback from @reaper595, I'll try to make them at around a minute run-time for future videos (and I am definitely including games from Team17 :)). Also, it looks like there was a copyright strike against the Akira theme, so I'll reupload that version to YouTube with different audio, so it can be viewed in the playlist (the download will have the music from the game that was already added to it).

YouTube Playlist:

1. Agony

2. Darius+

3. Akira

4. Darkmere

5. Alien Breed

6. Apidya

7. Shadow of the Beast

8. Castlevania

9. Flink

10. 3D Galax

11. Shadowgate