LaunchBox Community Forums

The Oddballs - Custom Frontend Platform Media

JaysArcade

Below are demos of some of my custom platform media. I've created a link to download the media for anyone that thinks it would be useful in their setup. I call these The Oddballs since they are a little different than what most people are looking for.

Magazine Rack uses a custom recorded Hyperspin video. This took some work on my part to set up since I had to remember how to set up a system in Hyperspin again. Original Hyperspin theme author is Iggy.

Jukebox was a little easier since I already had this one set up in Hyperspin. Original Hyperspin theme author is Ace. I need to work on some new clear logo media for this one.

Comics was stuff I put together I found on the interwebz.

All three vids use various OCRemix tunes. Links and credit to the tunes can be found on each vid's Youtube page as well as in the readme file on the media download link I provide below. Download link contains the videos as well as the custom clear logos you see in the videos. No actual comics, magazines or music media is included, just the platform media. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make these better or if you have any other feedback.

https://mega.nz/#F!XwQzVKiJ!LILz81kKfirq1bai_Ug6ww

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...