LaunchBox Community Forums

Help Me Improve by leaving feedback I can take it!

Emulation_Guru

I have contributed quite a bit of content since joining this place guys, and even though I see I have lots of downloads no one is rating my work nor leaving feedback or reviews... I improv with each new design and project but I also evolve when people leave feedback about my work or suggestions... Though I think the work I submitted is just awesome someone else might not and that's fine with me... I am glad you all have taken interest in it just like to know what made you download it etc...

my youtube channel is getting hit like crazy on certain themse maybe people will start subscribing and leaving feedback too..

• Like 2

Well up until the Sub Zero one,  non of them really did anything for me.  

But I do have a question the one we can download (talking subzero) does it also have the LaunchBox Web Address in it? Because I would prefer out if I'm being completely honest. 

The other issue for my system obviously not everyone. But I think it would be repeated around 2 and a half times before LaunchBox actually opens. 

Edited by ALIE
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ALIE said:

Well up until the Sub Zero one,  non of them really did anything for me.  

But I do have a question the one we can download (talking subzero) does it also have the LaunchBox Web Address in it? Because I would prefer out if I'm being completely honest. 

The other issue for my system obviously not everyone. But I think it would be repeated around 2 and a half times before LaunchBox actually opens. 

Thank you soooooo much for great and honest feedback..  I will edit the Sub-Zero one just for you and I have 6 brand new intros coming that will not disapoint you... I am still very new at this and still learning to perfect m craft... stay tuned...

I dont know how to leave feedback without coming across as a d**k. Im sorry if that is how I come across.

Less words: I would like to see just "bigbox" in my start up vid. No launchbox etc etc

Length: I think I will eventually be looking at the 30 to 40 seconds loading time.

Particalk string is by far my fav but is to short and as ALIE says above I wouldnt want to see launchbox.com.

Just a suggestion, maybe not a good one. How about the word "loading" in the bottom corner like modern games. Have it flash on and off or change colour or add an extra "." - loading. loading.. loading... etc etc. Not sure how that would look.

Anyway thanks and keep up the good work.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 10:09 AM, jayjay said:

I dont know how to leave feedback without coming across as a d**k. Im sorry if that is how I come across.

Less words: I would like to see just "bigbox" in my start up vid. No launchbox etc etc

Length: I think I will eventually be looking at the 30 to 40 seconds loading time.

Particalk string is by far my fav but is to short and as ALIE says above I wouldnt want to see launchbox.com.

Just a suggestion, maybe not a good one. How about the word "loading" in the bottom corner like modern games. Have it flash on and off or change colour or add an extra "." - loading. loading.. loading... etc etc. Not sure how that would look.

Anyway thanks and keep up the good work.

love it I have made 5 new ones using feedback and suggestions, thank you so much for your input.. I was only trying to combine and promote them both in each clip. I have np creating the startup video without lb url inside again thank you.