LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing Metadata, Artwork,Videos

m3TTwUrsT

hi all,

i tried to find a solution but could not find any here.... 

Everytime i import games and try to download artwork and everything else via wizard, it is only downloading the stuff from launchbox database.

After the import process is done and i try to download for a game manually it finds the missing videos from emumovies and i am able to download them.

Maybe there arlready is a topic open and i coulndt find it.

if not, what can i do to download all metadata at once (wiki, Launchbaox Database and Emumovies).

of course i do have a premium account for emumovies.

thx!

I would advise against Wikipedia, it can cause some issues down the line, but for the LaunchBox Games Database and EmuMovies, there's nothing special you should need to do. Have you tried logging out from within LaunchBox, restarting and logging back in? I'm trying to think of ways to refresh it without jumping to a bug. I just imported and updated some stuff last night and EmuMovies seemed to have run just fine.