LaunchBox Community Forums

Hyperspin Convert with a couple questions...

blakemoyer

I am currently wrapping up my 4 Player (w/ Trackball) pedestal arcade.

• Does Launchbox have an interface that works well with just joysticks and selection buttons? I don't want to keep my mouse out all the time to navigate the program. I'm sure someone has created a template for arcade purposes.
  • Does this have the option for 4 player + trackball input?
  • I've got a decent gaming computer that will be pushing all of this
    • i5-7600 3.8GHz, 16GB Ram
    • Will this run Blitz or is it still terrible as far as zip/CHD is concerned and I'll need to run it from a console?

Thank you for your help and guidance!

Blake

LaunchBox can work with a controller, but Big Box is more oriented towards that, which is apart of Premium. If the trackball can be mapped like a controller, or even as a keyboard, then LaunchBox and Big Box should read it no problem, or with a little bit of set up. I also don't know what you're asking with your last point per-se, but that should be enough to run LaunchBox / Big Box and almost any emulator. Obviously, there is a little more nuance than that, but still. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!