LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Particles

BigBox Particles

View File

Not nearly as fancy as some of the other startup videos on here, but I have been trying to get back into 3D animation and recently came across a video about dynamic objects creating text and thought i'd try it out by throwing this together. Hopefully someone out there may like it. :)

The music is part of one of my own songs. I'm personally not feeling that it fits for this purpose but I couldn't find anything I liked better at the moment to suit the Big Box feel. If you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to swap out the audio and render it again.

• Modeled, shaded, and rendered to still PNG images in Cinema 4D. (6 hours and 31 minutes to render a 15 second animation.. lol)
  • Imported PNG stills into Vegas Pro, added music and a light motion blur, then rendered back down to a 1080p video.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. Hope you enjoy them. I plan on redoing both the longer and the shorter one over this weekend. The longer was only rendered in 1080p24. The shorter was 1080p30. Going to fix the lighting on the longer one to get the gloss look I got in the shorter one and render both in 1080p60 if anyone has any interest in it. It'll take like 13 - 14 hours JUST to render out the initial frames, but it'll look smoother. lol Any other suggestions are always welcome.

• Like 1