LaunchBox Community Forums

AppleWin

Massatomic

Gday all

first post...

Has anyone had Any luck getting applewin to work, what command line parameters are you using? I founf an older thread where some listed all preferable commad line parameters but for applewin it was a link to another thread with no help

i cant seem to get the game to load into a disk slot threw launchbox...

the program loads fine, and i can load the roms threw the emulator and run them, just having issues loading directly from launchbox

any ideas or help would be great!

Mass

thanks bundagdon

I found both those commands on my searches and still have found that they have not worked for me.

Can I ask what version you are running, I left a message on the emulators google group and they said that -d1 has been broken many times with new releases and is pretty spotty, I will add a bug on their github

still cant get the bloody thing to work, I had tried that option before and also re checked again that I didn't do something silly.

I checked and the version you linked to is the exact same version as what is on github

I also wanted to check that you are only using -d1 command, from what I can tell most people use something like this

applewin.exe -d1 "C:\Work\Images\archon_i.dsk"

is there a shortcut command I can use within launchbox to have it reference the information stored for its file location like

applewin.exe -d1 "file"

when I tried to use the first example the program launches with the rom in disk 1 but the screen is filled with "@?" symbols and rebooting the emu does not fix it

anyway, got to go get some sleep and will be back on tomorrow to see if I can progress, thanks for you help