LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox / bigbox issue

lmprong69

Hi my Launchbox / Bigbox seems to of crashed for some reason it has removed all my rom paths leaving only rom information no hard drive location I've had to add all my roms again or individually edit now all my roms are working again ln Launchbox but Bigbox will not load / run thinking about a new install and coping my images / videos folders as well my xml file and license to the new install has any tried this.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yea, like Derek said, you can copy everything over. When you import your games again, just uncheck the media boxes (not the LaunchBox Games Database check box) for the systems you already have the media for.

All of the rom paths disappeared though? I hope I caught you before you deleted any of that data, because I want to forward this to Jason and see if he wants to take a peak at your effected XML's. This seems like a giant leap for a bug, and seems fairly destructive. There might be things he can do to help prevent this sort of thing in the future, safeguards.