LaunchBox Community Forums

Mame Questions

InfinityFox

I recently added my 183 non merged Mame set to Launchbox because if the implementation of playlists. Im using the latest mame emulator and after the import I noticed various new playlist. I selected only to import originals and kept all the tick boxes checked to ignore clones, adult games etc. 1258 or so games were imported, but some classic seem to be absent.

I had a few things to ask and maybe you guys can help...

1) A Daphne playlist has appeared and I have 5 or so games within. However no Space Ace or Dragons Lair is present in the list? Are these games in the Mame sets?

I see tutorials mention The Daphne Disc Emulator, so is Mame not an option for emulating Daphne games?

2) One of my all time favorites that I can't seem to add is Pacland, and I've had this problem for a while now. I'm not sure why. I guess the only way to add all the games in the set and manually delete all the unwanted ones. I'm sure it's a filtering issues although I unticked everything the last time I tried to add the game with my previous set and it wouldn't add the game?

3) If I need to add Daphne as a platform to run the other games can I merge it with my current Daphne playlist or is that not possible?

Cheers Guys