LaunchBox Community Forums

New to launchbox

trotter

Are your PC Engine games just not showing up your games list or is there another issue ?

Saturn games can be tricky especially if you are using Mednafen (both the stand alone and RA core) because it is very picky over the disk dumps. I spent quite a bit of time looking for and fixing dumps that Mednafen liked.

PC Engine Supergrafx is the platform, it's there in your screenshot and on the database.

Unless I am missing something here.

You could always create your own platform, call it whatever you want and force import the games to that platform and scrape it as PC Engine Supergrafx.

Edit:

I think see the problem now, there is no PC Engine platform on its own. What's in the DB is the Supergrafx only.

So what I would do if you want to separate PC Engine from TurboGrafx 16 is to create a PC Engine platform, import your "PC Engine" region games and tell them to go in the PC Engine platform and then scrape them as TurboGrafx 16.

Thanks, I've added the platform as PC Engine and as you said I'm scraping as PC Engine TurboGrafx. Ill leave the Saturn or now and carry on adding the platforms I want and get all the media downloaded then return to it.

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Kev.

• 1 month later...

If you are using RocketLauncher your move from hyperspin to Launchbox would be without having to worry about emulators. If you have to go through all that I'd set it all up in RL. And not worry about it. That way you can use the same launcher across multiple front ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk