LaunchBox Community Forums

Isolating vertical wheel from background videos

JUNKER Gibson

I've only just begun to tinker with BigBox and I'm loving the results so far, but I'm at a loss when figuring out how to seperate the vertical selection wheel from the background.  As it is right now, the logos on the wheel are obscuring the videos and nothing I've tried has allowed me to resize them or partition them to the side and out of the way of the selection wheel.

This is what I have now:

sample1.thumb.png.77aa63257681c619d352640540c27a32.pngsample2.thumb.png.782d1f20b4faff22716674ba964bdc0c.png

This video shows the effect I'd like to achieve.

I'm sure there's a simple setting I'm missing, but I've tried all the viewing options I've found.  Would really appreciate some insight into this.  Thank you very much if you can help.

52 minutes ago, JUNKER Gibson said:

I've only just begun to tinker with BigBox and I'm loving the results so far, but I'm at a loss when figuring out how to seperate the vertical selection wheel from the background.  As it is right now, the logos on the wheel are obscuring the videos and nothing I've tried has allowed me to resize them or partition them to the side and out of the way of the selection wheel.

This is what I have now:

sample1.thumb.png.77aa63257681c619d352640540c27a32.pngsample2.thumb.png.782d1f20b4faff22716674ba964bdc0c.png

This video shows the effect I'd like to achieve.

I'm sure there's a simple setting I'm missing, but I've tried all the viewing options I've found.  Would really appreciate some insight into this.  Thank you very much if you can help.

Hi, it looks like you are using the default theme in your images. If I remember correctly the default theme does not allow for that (I could be wrong I'm running a import and cant check right now) you may have to use another theme for your desired effect. We have 40 user created themes in the download section and many do exactly what you want. Here is a link, have a browse and see if anything takes your fancy.

https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/category/2-big-box-custom-themes/