LaunchBox Community Forums

Requests: Bulk Defaut Game Selection and Star Rating

Seraph

This is my first post so I don't know if I need to break up my requests for added features per request.

1. It would be nice just as consolidation does have a Bulk Default Game Version selection option. One with options such as Prioritize USA or even a checkbox to prioritize USA but if a Rev A exists prioritize that one. It would cut down on manually telling the system what to select.

2. On the Bulk Edit have a Star Rating option where you can take selected titles and give them 5 stars for your top games or 4 stars  for your honorable mentions, etc. I kust thought it saves time manually going through each title for rating on certain games. I won't be rating everything but just stuff I'm likely to play.

3. A tutorial file or feature video for using XAML in notepad to quickly edit items in Themes. I took some time and figured out how to get a Theme I liked to have a text that is easier on the eyes or if I want to edit to give my headings a Starcraft or Diablo font in a few seconds I could do that. I was able to edit two files for Heading and Body. Also, I'm still currently figuring out how the image source works and how I could quickly change it to grab images in my Theme/Images folder. Anyway, just a few suggestions of the top of my head so far. This LaunchBox/Big Box frontend is amazing!

There are tons of tutorials on our channel, but Jason did do a few on XAML. So I don't know if he covered your exact situation, but those are there. Otherwise, those requests are good ones. The best place for them to go though is our BitBucket. You can get there by clicking Issues/Requests at the top. Make a quick search, if your idea does exist as a ticket, vote on that one instead. If it doesn't exist, then feel free to create it make sure to vote on it.