LaunchBox Community Forums

Handheld Games into LB in .exe format

romruler

Hey guys, I have many handheld roms in .exe format which I would like to get into LB. Any help in a step-by-step process would be greatly appreciated. They are games like Game and Watch games, but all are in .exe format, so they are not in need to be emulated. Cheers.

You can import them like normal, assign an emulator temporarily and then use the bulk edit wizard to remove them. Once they're imported, click on the platform, then a game, then press Ctrl + A to highlight everything, right click a game and press edit. Choose Emulator from the drop down and leave it blank.

Yet again Jedi Master, you are the man!! Thank you for the prompt response and detailed help. The handheld roms and SNES Hacks are loaded and playable. You have helped me before and I greatly appreciate it. You did a great job on the 2 Japanese systems (8801 and 9800), is there any diff with FM Towns emulating? Same Neo Kobe emulator pack, load games and go?

I haven't gotten FM Towns up and going yet, and since I don't do the tutorials anymore I wont be getting around to that system. There was another thread going on where someone was needing to mount their games in an ISO Mounter first, but I want to see if there is a better way. Either way, thank you for the kind words! I greatly appreciate it.