LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Performance

NJDave71

Computer Specs
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Processor                               AMD A8-7650K Processor Unlocked Quad Core 3.3GHz Radeon R7 GPU
Memory                                  8GB DDR3
Graphics Card                       AMD Radeon R7 250 Graphics Card - 1GB DDR5
SSD                                         Crucial 120GB (OS ONLY)
HDD                                        Western Digital Blue 1TB - 7200RPM 3.5" HDD (all APPS and Programs)
OS                                           Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit (Creator Edition)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started from scratch and rebuild my collection and as i added more games Big Box got slower for each restart

Yea, it was closed for a good reason. xD I don't mind people creating new threads, like this, but I still want to make sure everyone gets the tips from the first post. The software tips Monkus and I made there though will still help that. Keep in mind, if you're opening Big Box and you have a big library, you're opening it right as Windows is still booting, or your PC is under a heavy load, then it will take a bit longer to load up. Mine currently takes about 25 seconds or so, and that's normal.

• 6 months later...