LaunchBox Community Forums

Music for Launchbox

romruler

I see on the lower right of LB there are buttons to play music and text which states something like "no music selected." Is it possible to add music to LB so that it starts when LB is opened? If so, any direction on how to set that up would be greatly appreciated. I see it each time I open LB, but I don't recall seeing anything about it in tutorials. I appreciate any help.

That is for the music that can get downloaded with your games. EmuMovies has a music download section, so when you download media from within LB, if music exists, it will get downloaded. Otherwise, you can put music in like you do images or video. Go to ../LaunchBox/Music/choose a platform/, then put the music in here. It must be named after the rom file name or the name of the game inside of LB, like all other media.

Soundtracks is possible, I remember Jason making it, and that demo video, however I don't remember how to do it. As for a single song, or songs, for a platform, that's currently not there. Unless the soundtrack (more than 1 song) options counts for the platform, I know it certainly does more than 1 song.