LaunchBox Community Forums

Launching merged ROMs in BigBox

sozuke

Hi guys!

I haven't been able to find an answer to this by searching the forum, or in Brads otherwise excellent YouTube-video on the merge/split-feature (nor in its comment section for that matter). How do you launch ROM nr. 2, 3 and so forth from BigBox when the ROMs are merged to one game? In standard Launchbox it's easy, you just right click and get a menu, but I can't figure out how to do the same thing in BigBox with a controller.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the lightning quick response:)

Game details view, that's the page where you get the list of commands, like play, view manual, flip box et cetera, right?  That's the thing, I navigate to that view, but I can't see any of the merged entries. I can se "play", but if I select it the game just starts on the first ROM. I've played around with the options though, maybe I've disabeled something! I'm using the New Retro theme, if it matters.