LaunchBox Community Forums

(WIP) Mega Man Playlist Theme

Just a sneak peek at the playlist theme I'm making for the Mega Man series; hope to finish by the end of the week. I personally group all Mega Man/Mega Man X (and other off-shoots) into a single category, so while this theme is borrowing heavily from the original Mega Man series, I will incorporate some elements from the X series where I can (obviously there will be gameplay, but I'll see what else I can work out too).

This is mostly for you, @Riffman81 :P

• Like 4

I'm a metal guitarist as well! Great to see I'm not alone here :) and I believe Jason Carr plays guitar and has music out there as well. I really need to get my home recording studio back up and running again so I can do new music but having a 7 week old baby girl and 3 teenagers around the house takes up a lot of my time. Still, nice to see more musicians enjoying retro gaming with LaunchBox!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1