LaunchBox Community Forums

Top ColecoVision Games

Top ColecoVision Games

View File

The definitive top ColecoVision games. Included is three files so you can use whichever works for you: Top 3, 5, and 7. I'd recommend the top 5.

I made this list the same way that I made the Top Nes list, but I'm not sure that this was the best method. There weren't as many or as big lists online for the ColecoVision as the Nes so it's mostly based on how many lists each game is in rather than how a game compares to another when they're on the same list. This is also why there are less games on this list, there's only a consensus on five or so games that they deserve being in a top games list (as opposed to the 40 or so games on the NES that I was able to be stricter and cut it down)

There wasn't really enough data to rank the games just put them into tiers so here are the tiers:

Tier 1: Donkey Kong Junior, Pepper II, Venture

Tier 2: Zaxxon, BurgerTime

Tier 3: Jumpman Junior, Donkey Kong