LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear banner request

Hi all,

i am about done with my GPD Win build and was hoping someone could help me out as I don't have the programs or know how to make a custome platform clear banner.  These would be the console names you scroll thru in big box.

i have an external HDD with CD images and I would like to have the consoles that require the HDD say so.

if some one can help, here is what I would like it to look like, they will all be the standard platform image, just that behind the platform, there would be an oversized HDD behind the platform name than in a smaller font, under the HDD, have it say "REQUIRED".

platforms I am looking for are:

Sega Dreamcast

Sega CD

Sega Saturn

3DO

MAME 184

Nintendo GameCube

Sony Playstation

TurboGrafx 16 CD

any takers feel like helping a newbie out?  Also, where would I put these new images?

thanks for reading and any help you can offer

You would want to make them in Photoshop or a similar photo editing Software. Im  a little confused on what exactly you are asking, but i think you are trying to ask for platform banner clear logos that have a HDD in the background and say HDD required to let you know to plug in the HDD, but what do you mean by you have CD Images. If you are talking about Disk images for disk games, then you can get them from the Launchbox games database within launcbox when you add a game and then download the images that you want for the games and then in bigbox depending on the them, you can view the CD images in the games view. And the images go in the folder LaunchBox\Images\Platforms and them select the platform and then put in image in the correct folder for that image. Hope iv helped you out.

Edited by ea4492