LaunchBox Community Forums

Windows 10 upgrade question

jayray442

Updated to windows 10 haveing one strange problem, i have an arcade machine and my ipac controls still work great. I also use 360 wireless controllers with a dongle, the strange thing is player one still connects and works great but player 2 even though it shows connected to the computer it doesn't work in launchbox, big box, or retroarch. Strange maybe someone has an idea, thanks so much!

Jason

Because only one controller works in LaunchBox at a time, unless you check the box to use all controllers in the controller options. I remember there being an issue with the ipac though, if that button is checked. It could have been another arcade stick, but I want to say it was the ipac. With the use all controllers option checked, it would constantly try to keep scrolling with the ipac plugged in and that check box checked. If it's another arcade stick, then someone please correct me.