LaunchBox Community Forums

Slow Speed

dreams2k

Downloads from where? Are you just downloading from Emu Movies or just from the LaunchBox Games Database? It's totally possible we're seeing a higher amount of traffic, or the EM servers are having extra traffic, and that can slow things down. Wait it out, and see if it improves.

1 minute ago, dreams2k said:

Hi, 

For example, update internal database is 30 or 40 minutes. Download one picture from emumovies, is 20 minutes.

I dont like making assumptions, but that sounds like your internet connection. Do you know what speed you should be getting from your provider? The Launchbox servers and the emumovies servers are completely different servers, so if one is having issues you should still be fine on the other. You seem to be having speed issues on both though, not unheard of but unlikely. Any more info you can provide, or any more help i can offer you, please ask.

Just now, dreams2k said:

I tested my  speed.

Sin título.png

OK, they are totally good speeds, i only get slightly better myself 40 down 10 up. My download speeds have been fine however, i am actually in the process of moving my collection to another hdd so have been downloading media myself for the last couple of days and have had no speed issues. I don't really know what to tell you really, sorry. All i can say is that speeds are fine on my pc coming from both servers and should be on yours also barring outside influences.