LaunchBox Community Forums

atari jag basic theme

OMG Fantastic! You are incredible! Great to see another theme builder here on the forums. I think that we have already made a couple Jaguar themes but what you already have is GREAT! Could you replace some of the box art with some Jaguar CD boxes and replace the video with the same and create a Jaguar CD theme. I think we are lacking one of those. That is entirely up to you though. Great theme either way. Perfect: IGN 10/10

• Like 1

not a main theme video really but could make it into that. its for the games each game will look like that but with gameplay from each game and the text logo. so its a game themed videos but more basic than the genesis ones i have been makeing

still working for me

9 hours ago, Fnkngrv said:

Getting unavailable?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

will be changeing the box thank you for spoting that i didnt notice shame i did 10 videos with wrong box will start over tonight

21 hours ago, kerszr said:

OMG Fantastic! You are incredible! Great to see another theme builder here on the forums. I think that we have already made a couple Jaguar themes but what you already have is GREAT! Could you replace some of the box art with some Jaguar CD boxes and replace the video with the same and create a Jaguar CD theme. I think we are lacking one of those. That is entirely up to you though. Great theme either way. Perfect: IGN 10/10