LaunchBox Community Forums

When grabbing boxart, I get European

I've noticed, especially with N64, that my front box art is sometimes European boxes. These are random games but are all U region games. I have my priorities set to NA and USA scraping. I still have to go in and change 30 or 40 images. For some odd reason I am getting European box art when scraping with Emu movies but if I scrape each game manually and choose Launchbox database, then I get the choice of two region art. When I choose Emu Movies, I just get the European box art. Doing a full art replacement scan for the whole N64 platform and un-checking Emu Movies leaves me with the same smattering of European art. What gives? 

Edit: I've found something interesting. I moved Launchbox to another drive last month. I found the N64 box art downloads to a new folder seperate from my LB directory.  I bet the config is screwed up. Ugh

Edited by Var5592
Found solution