LaunchBox Community Forums

How do I get the .zip file to my game

RadicalDogfood

3 minutes ago, massatomic said:

Two things, that file you are pointing to is the installer, not the installed program

then in the assosiated platform tab at the top there should be a line there with the platform name, lb defaults to "arcade" and tick the box that says delfault system( or whatever the label is on the right

I am so sorry... thanks for the help btw

No probs, watching the tutorial video would probaly get you threw this. But i will continue. No need to be sorry

Step one - have you run the installer? And changed the appliaction path to where ever mame is intalled to. Its "mame.exe"

step two - it shouldnt be blank, in the first row first coloum type arcade, on the same row tick the box

Edited by massatomic

No probs, watching the tutorial video would probaly get you threw this. But i will continue. No need to be sorry

Step one - have you run the installer? And changed the appliaction path to where ever mame is intalled to. Its "mame.exe"

step two - it shouldnt be blank, in the first row first coloum type arcade, on the same row tick the box

I download M.A.M.E off of EmuParadise. I didn't get a setup. And he application path is set as MAME

4 minutes ago, massatomic said:

That fil that you downloaded, your screen shots are a bit out of focus but something like "mame165.0b.exe" that you are currently linked to its the installer. Go amd find it in windows explorer and run it.

it is the setup

OMG! YES! OKAY OKAY... so I got the emulator set up but the game still won't run. What's the last step?

Check the assisosiated platform tab like i mentioned before, and link your platform to an emulator .

got to appear to be doing some work now, watch the tutorial video again and if you have other questions i will be back on later

Okay so I understand that you're working, so just reply when you have time. Whenever I try to open the game now, it tries to extract something.