LaunchBox Community Forums

WiiWare Themes (16:9)

CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT

WiiWare Themes (16:9)

View File

This will be on hiatus after this initial upload until I am finished with the PlayStation themes (about half way finished).

However, I wanted to get this uploaded sooner than later. This was originally going to be for Mega Man 8 for PlayStation, but the Mega Man I wanted to use is actually from Mega Man 10 and then I realized I already have Mega Man 8 for Saturn, but I digress...

Anyhow, this theme is just as much a @JamesBaker theme as it is my own. James has started doing tutorials for Adobe Suite software and since I had questions about how to get Echo to work right, he used the Mega Man art I wanted to use in some tutorials covering those things, so a humongous thank you to him for giving some lessons and for giving detailed explanation for what is exactly occurring when applying effects and adjusting values.

Once I'm done with PlayStation, I'll finish this collection up next, though I don't have very many WiiWare titles.

1. Mega Man 10