LaunchBox Community Forums

Crusin USA 360 Mame Controller Settings

jmog

Not having any luck setting up the controls for Crusin USA with my 360 controller.  Ideally, I'd like to have the gas work on the right trigger and the break work on the left trigger.  Currently all the other buttons seam to work, but I can't get the car to move.  Break lights come on though, so it seams my left trigger is working as the break.  Does anyone have this working on the 360 controller?  If so, would it be possible to send a screen shot of your controller setting in mame?

Thank you guys for taking the time to read this.

Jmog

Thanks for the suggestion.  With a little tinkering I was able to get it exactly how I wanted.  Attached is a screen shot.  One thing that was messing me up was I needed to recalibrate the steering wheel like it does on first startup.  After you set your controls in Mame, F2 or F3 will take you in the menu.  From there you can navigate using + or - keys.  Recalibrate the steering and you should be good to go.

-Jmog

settings.png

• 5 years later...
On 7/16/2017 at 9:04 PM, jmog said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  With a little tinkering I was able to get it exactly how I wanted.  Attached is a screen shot.  One thing that was messing me up was I needed to recalibrate the steering wheel like it does on first startup.  After you set your controls in Mame, F2 or F3 will take you in the menu.  From there you can navigate using + or - keys.  Recalibrate the steering and you should be good to go.

-Jmog

settings.png

we become what we behold

On 1/29/2021 at 1:35 PM, Legolas1 said:

I don't have those buttons on my Xbone controller. For example Peddle 1 Analog is Joy 1 RT as my only choice.  

I have never encountered this situation. Does it have any effect?