LaunchBox Community Forums

Task Scheduler with BigBox; Notification takes focus away from Bigbox

PaultheRoman

Hello, I've come into a bit of a pickle. I have a laptop that runs Windows 10. I wanted to make a separate User account in which BigBox would open automatically after user log-in, thus making this as close to a home console as possible, one in which I did not need to use either my keyboard or my mouse. I achieved most of this using Windows' Task Scheduler. However, when Bigbox opens up, the Bigbox icon in the Windows taskbar (the bar on the bottom that has the search bar) starts lighting up orange, and I cannot use Bigbox with my controller until I click on my Bigbox screen. How can I fix this? I turned off Avast's Cybercapture by the way.
599e20da7d49f_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.611bf72f2e84fee67389d9868d82580b.png

Edited by PaultheRoman

This issue comes up a lot. In most cases I have read about, it was due to some other software, like MSI Afterburner or some other running application stealing focus. Other people would try disabling other software and/or services to pinpoint which one was cause the focus issue.