LaunchBox Community Forums

Around 200 Pinball Backglass & Cabinet Images

stevaside

Really appreciate all the help I've received on this forum so figured I'd make a couple download links to share of all the images I acquired to use in Launchbox for Visual Pinball & Future Pinball.  A couple hundred backglass + cabinet pictures from various pinball tables.  I spent MONTHS searching around for all these, and not all are perfect quality, but are the best I could possibly find...Most are decent I believe..Hope some of you can make use of them.  Also, I can't remember where I got my wheel images, but for those needing them, doing a search should pull up a couple sites that have packs of 1000's (intended for Hyperspin I think, but are fine for LB)

Steve

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uq1k60

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qakwi5

Edited by stevaside
  • Like 1

@stevaside Thanks for work on these. You are more than welcome to upload these in the download section here on the forum. That way they do not get lost over time and will always be there.:)

I would also say you could upload these to the games database but we do not have a proper section as of yet for the Pinball stuff.

On 10/4/2017 at 7:33 AM, kmoney said:

@stevaside Thanks for work on these. You are more than welcome to upload these in the download section here on the forum. That way they do not get lost over time and will always be there.:)

I would also say you could upload these to the games database but we do not have a proper section as of yet for the Pinball stuff.

Sure NP..didn't realize archives could be uploaded in that section, just went ahead & uploaded them there:

• Like 1