LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin issues

kiddanplay

3 hours ago, Son Gokuu said:

Do you know if it is possible running Dolphin with a Japanese game, with only a command?

I'll explain myself: My Dolphin is setted for my language (Spanish), and it runs EUR and NTSC-U games without problem. But I have to change the language to Japanese in order to run japanese games.

Could I be able to do that without changing every single time manually? Only with a paremeter setted in the japanese games?

So I don’t know how to specifically do this  with command line however what you could do is run a second instance of dolphin...download a second copy of dolphin put it in its own separate folder, add the same system and point the rom path to its own specific folder of Japanese roms...I do this for some systems then you can configure each instance of of the emulator based on your wants and needs for that region or system your trying to emulate....plus it doesn’t require any real space to download another dolphin emulator and you already have all the bios and stuff so just configure and play...pretty easy way to accomplish what your wanting.