LaunchBox Community Forums

Issues importing games and art

drw4013

I'm just getting started with Launchbox Premium, and I'm running into a couple issues:

1) I'm not getting box art for some games.  Standard releases, not goofy ROM hacks or imports.  Clash at Demonhead for NES, for example. Is the box art really not in the library?   I can add it manually, but shouldn't it already be available?

2) Some games won't import. TMNT 1 for NES isn't importing, no matter which ROM set I use.  Can I manually add the game and then be able to scrape for Launchbox images and EmuMovies files after?

Thanks.

Edited by drw4013

I think I found the issue with item #2.  There's an option to combine games with the same titles, so that you wouldn't get 3 separate entries for a game that has a RevA, RevB, etc.  However, the import seems to be skipping the first game when there are sequels.

For example,  it skips "Adventures of Lolo" but imports "Adventures of Lolo 2" and "Adventures of Lolo 3".  This is why I did not get TMNT1 imported, but got TMNT2 and 3 imported.

Is there a setting that prevents this?

Edited by drw4013

• 1 year later...