LaunchBox Community Forums

Capcom import qüestion

nikemachu

Hi people,

I tried to import my collection of capcom CPS1_2_3. I want add muy capcom\roms folder and launchbox no import few games for example: 3wonders, armwar, avsp...

I add folder, then put a name capcom CPS and then i add new emulator( i create new folder mame). But when launchbox import, dissapear this Gales and other they haven't nothing and when i put the name, launchbox change the platform to my mame folder.

It' very fruststing because i only want add a folder, a emulator and a folder with 3d box( same name that the roms).

Any help? Thank you in advance and happy new year 2018!

Obviously there is a big language barrier here and we really aren't sure what the exact issue is because of it. If you want to type it up in your native language and run it through Google Translate that might be better for us.

I gather you want a single platform for all your CPS games using Mame as your emulator. This is done very easily, just import your roms, name your platform what you want such as "Capcom CPS". pick your Mame emulator and scrape as Arcade. Just make sure you have your new platform set in the associated platforms window of your Mame emulator.

I have all of my CPS stuff in their own separate platforms using the FBA core of Retroarch.

Another option if you have all your arcade games in a single platform is to simply use the "Create Missing Arcade/ Mame Playlists tool. This will create a bunch of playlists that for a bunch of different arcade systems.5a4bf2b19dfcd_2018-01-0215_57_27-.thumb.png.b5a2e55b30a72345f52d1b30f213322d.png

• Like 1

Yes I tried the 3 options and my folder Capcom have 93 files(games) and when i import this games, never exist in the finish import list. I add my missing list of roms on launchbox (Mame, 2 options retroarch, or alone platform Capcom).

image.thumb.png.c3152eed4ea93738cf70471f9bed11f4.png

This is a few roms than I have when I import the folder and never show me on Launchbox. And when Audit Capcom list, the program show me this list( you could compare the list with my image than i upload on the bottom than this  roms are missing):

image.thumb.png.44a69b5450b86e93adaaedc75c0e2fb0.png

I don't understand why is the reason for this, but my launchbox never import this roms( A or B letters roms and others). Look:

image.thumb.png.c2b46ab8f4b13383c755f9f71eac5a46.pngor Capcom Play system Playlist Mame:

image.thumb.png.50dd54d1b601c324214c5a02a4c8bdaa.pngAnd if I try edit the playlist, they show me the missing roms( Could you say me how I could complete this roms(are in the same folder)

image.thumb.png.0558d51cfe7dada7f9a4f4f84229eac2.png

Could you help me? Thank you in advance!!

Lodmonkus, If you have a complete list of capcom games. Could you have me a favour?. It's posible than you create a folder in this route (C:\arcade4all\Games\Capcom  with your capcom rom flies and import on launchbox? And then, could you send me the XML file on your launchbox about capcom? Because i think that i could change the emulator to my emulator and it's only to see in this file the complete CPS1,CPS2,CPS3 and classic capcom games).

Thank you so much