LaunchBox Community Forums

PPSSPP emulator not showing up

Juicebox

So if you got the platform and games imported to them install PPSSPP (or the Retroarch core if you prefer) and then add the emulator to Launchbox and the associated platforms for it. Then you will have to point all your games to use it, select all your PSP games with Control + A and then press Control + E to open the bulk edit tool and change the emulator field to the emulator you just added for it.

1 minute ago, Lordmonkus said:

So if you got the platform and games imported to them install PPSSPP (or the Retroarch core if you prefer) and then add the emulator to Launchbox and the associated platforms for it. Then you will have to point all your games to use it, select all your PSP games with Control + A and then press Control + E to open the bulk edit tool and change the emulator field to the emulator you just added for it.

i did that, and it doesnt give me any options for  psp. i set  up my ps2 one so i know it works, there isnt an option for platform