LaunchBox Community Forums

Version 8.0 beta 4 Crashes On Start (Solved)

Aurion

Everything was working fine when I updated until trying to boot BigBox. It crashed, and then when I tried relaunching every time it would have this crash log. I tried restarting, and updating windows. That did nothing, and I tried googling the issue. I got no results. I don't know where to submit crashes of this type. I never had any issues with Launchbox betas before. Is this a problem I can correct, or is this a developer issue? If it is not in my hands, how do I revert to a previous build since I can't do it in the program right now?

The system cannot find the file specified

App:     LaunchBox
Version: 8.0-beta-4
Type:    System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
Site:    Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo)
Source:  System

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at (String )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.SevenZip.GetFilePaths(String archiveFilePath)
   at ()
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Libraries.Extract()
   at ()
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Root.EnsureConfigFilesAndFolders()
   at (String[] )
   at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Program.Main(String[] args)

Recent Log:

5:15:12 PM Exception

Edited by Aurion

go to LB folder and go in your update folders run the latest update again it will reinstall over your current one without effecting any of your data or settings if it crashes again and you experience the same thing then repeat except this time instead of the latest update run the update prior to it.