LaunchBox Community Forums

7zipped Saturn bin/cue

jlaidlaw86

I have retroarch 1.7.0 and Launchbox premium. In my emulator settings I have "extract rom archives before running"  checked. All of my roms are redump and 7zipped. For Saturn and Playstation I use mednafen core. I can run my 7zipped playstation games from launchbox without any trouble. However, when I try to run sega saturn I get the little progress circle mouse pointer thing and then nothing happens. I extracted the same sega saturn games and ran directly from retroarch and they run just fine (I have all the right bios files in the system folder). What do I do get this running properly?

Ok I figured out the problem. It was an oversight on my end. Its kinda hard to run a game in retroarch when you dont even tell it to launch using a specific core. Once I realized this and set it to mednafen everything worked fine. Sorry for the wasted thread. I will go check the rest of my platforms and see if I am missing cores for them as well.

And thankyou lordmonkus for the quick replies

• Haha 1