LaunchBox Community Forums

Advanced request, launchbox possibility

dov_EL

I downloaded the entire ROMSET of MAME 0.195, now I installed LaunchBox on a new PC, and after importing the entire romset with the appropriate filters, now I'm erasing one by one all the ROMS that are not of my interest, so to have a clean romset in launchbox. The work is IMMENSE .

Once this filtering work is complete,
If I wanted to copy this folder of MAME cleaned up on my bartop where I already installed Launchbox with MAME 0.185, and already have all the info, covers, and so on, without having to redo everything back by hand from launchbox, what are the steps what should I do besides copying the folders Images, Video,? Is there any xml file from launchbox folder ?

• 2 weeks later...

You will be able to tell which xml holds all your path info if you look inside the folders in the main directory. But you will need notepad++ to find the paths you want to change to your new paths with the find/replace feature. Once you input part of your old path and state what you want your new path to be, it can change them all in less than a second.