LaunchBox Community Forums

Need help getting WinUAE to work with Rocket Launcher's Multigame

AnonymousMOS

Hey guys,

I can't change disks using the RocketLauncher pause menu when running multi-disk Amiga games through WinUAE. 

I disabled the pause function in WinUAE because my RL Pause menu is activated by the pause button on the keyboard. So, that isn't a problem any longer. But when I select the second disk, it doesn't do anything at all. It just takes me back to the emulator and no disks are swapped.

Thanks!

Edited by Ranthalion75

Since you have not received any responses to either of your posts on this issue with RocketLauncher I would suggest posting directly on the RocketLauncher forum. I wish we could be of more help but I do not believe any of the mods really use RL and there are only a small handful of forum members that use it that post somewhat frequently. Since they have not responded you may get a faster answer directly with the RocketLauncher folks. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Since you have not received any responses to either of your posts on this issue with RocketLauncher I would suggest posting directly on the RocketLauncher forum. I wish we could be of more help but I do not believe any of the mods really use RL and there are only a small handful of forum members that use it that post somewhat frequently. Since they have not responded you may get a faster answer directly with the RocketLauncher folks. 

I did post my other topic on the RL forums, but I didn't get a response there either.