LaunchBox Community Forums

Hey all, need some startup help early issues with kega fusion

ErickRPG

I have Kega Fusion and it works fine.  I have the front end set up and it does start the game.  But a couple early issues for me. 

1) I want to use my usb controller to navigate the menu, I can't figure out how to set that up

2) when clicking a sega genesis game there is a 6-7 second delay and I can see the kega fusion shell as it loads even though I have attempt to hide window on start up checkmarked.

3) I want to launch into full screen mode as soon as I select the game but I get an error message "Unable to set display mode."

I'm just trying to get the basics working before I buy big box.  (I do not want to use retroarch so please do not recommend it)

Edited by ErickRPG

1 To navigate the meun in LB go to Tools>Options>Input>gamepad/joystick and you will see options.

3 I would suggest trying to navigate to the Fusion.exe and right clicking it going into its properties and then the compatibility tab and turning off dpi scaling and see if that resolves the Unable to set display mode error.

11 hours ago, DOS76 said:

1 To navigate the meun in LB go to Tools>Options>Input>gamepad/joystick and you will see options.

3 I would suggest trying to navigate to the Fusion.exe and right clicking it going into its properties and then the compatibility tab and turning off dpi scaling and see if that resolves the Unable to set display mode error.

I got the gamepad working but it just treats it like a mouse (with a pointer).  How do I enable quick selection?  (IE push left, move to next game)  But at least I got it working thanks!  Can't solve the fusion thing so might have to try a different emulator!!