LaunchBox Community Forums

Themes not working

cheeriodog

So i'm fairly new to the big box world, and as i've been messing with the customization, I can't seem to get any themes to work properly. I download the files, and extract the .zip contents in the themes folder, and then i'm able to see the specific theme in the view options, but when I select it and go back to the main menu, it still looks the same as before. I've tried to restart big box, and that didn't work. I've been looking at videos online, and I swear it should be working. I don't really know what i'm doing wrong, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Go to your Launchbox folder and go into your themes folder and then to the specific theme and make sure that they aren't inside of a subfolder inside of a subfolder. Its a common mistake where people will unzip them into a folder named after the theme but for the theme to be packaged that way already so it will create 2 folders both named the same and if that is the case it doesn't work.