LaunchBox Community Forums

Who made this?

Mr. RetroLust

I made that.

Well, the 3 arcade images were taken from some theme I found on the net. Not sure who the author was but that's one of the 2 arcade themes in my boxes pack found here:

Feel free to use it but please share whatever you do. I wouldn't mind getting extra ones for other systems as well.

Edited by Styphelus
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Styphelus said:

I made that.

Well, the 3 arcade images were taken from some theme I found on the net. Not sure who the author was but that's one of the 2 arcade themes in my boxes pack found here:

Feel free to use it but please share whatever you do. I wouldn't mind getting extra ones for other systems as well.

Ah yes now I remember, I really love all these graphics man! Thank you so much for these, it's my favorite pack to use for all platforms! Would you mind if I use the arcade version for future variations of some arcade systems? I'll make sure I give you proper credits for them, also if you still have the source material or .psd file of this could I use it? Please be honest if you'd rather not as I would understand. Thanks again for all your work! :)