LaunchBox Community Forums

The system cannot find the file specified

fandrade

Hello, I'm currently running LauncBox 8.2 on Windows 10 64-bit. Every time I open LaunchBox it errors out and will never open. The error I get is:

The system cannot find the file specified

App: LaunchBox Version: 8.2 Type: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception Site: Boolean StartWithCreateProcess(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo) Source: System

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at (String ) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.SevenZip.GetFilePaths(String archiveFilePath) at () at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Libraries.Extract() at () at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Root.EnsureConfigFilesAndFolders() at (String[] ) at Unbroken.LaunchBox.Desktop.Program.Main(String[] args)

Recent Log:

This happens every time so LaunchBox is no longer working for me at all. When trying to Launch BigBox, it doesn't even respond.

thanks @DOS76 I originally tried that but it was my bad....I rushed through the update install and didn't change the default install location from C: Drive to my other drive that had my LaunchBox install. Thanks for your help!  I'm back up and running!