LaunchBox Community Forums

Two 8bitdo SN30 PRO controllers over bluetooth in Bootcamp

Chlain

Hey guys.

I'm having difficulty connecting two 8bitdo controllers over bluetooth. I have no trouble using them over usb but I'd LOVE to these controllers wirelessly. I'm running windows 10 on a macbook pro over bootcamp. I'm wondering if it's the bluetooth that comes with the mac that's the issue. 

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks!

I think it is an issue with the bluetooth on Mac. I have always had issues getting two 8bitdo controllers connected to a Mac either through Mac side or Windows side from bootcamp. Many times it would see one as a keyboard input even though I am using the button combo 8bitdo lists for connecting to the various operating systems. So it would not register one as an actual controller. I do not use the Mac for gaming really so it is not something I have actively tried to figure out on it.