LaunchBox Community Forums

Creating seperate entry for differant versions of the same Mame Rom?

Nickjs

Hey guys!  Im importing all my mame roms and everything is going great except theres a few instances where I want to have seperate icons for 2 differant versions of the same rom.  I know I can right click on the rom to play whichever version but thats not what Im looking for.  Specifically, in this instance, I want to have an image for Street Fighter II: Championship Edition, and an image for Street Fighter II: Rainbow Edition (a bootleg of Championship Edition).  How can I seperate them?  Thanks for your help!!

52 minutes ago, Nickjs said:

Hey guys!  Im importing all my mame roms and everything is going great except theres a few instances where I want to have seperate icons for 2 differant versions of the same rom.  I know I can right click on the rom to play whichever version but thats not what Im looking for.  Specifically, in this instance, I want to have an image for Street Fighter II: Championship Edition, and an image for Street Fighter II: Rainbow Edition (a bootleg of Championship Edition).  How can I seperate them?  Thanks for your help!!

Just right click the game entry that has multiple roms and choose the "Expand Selected Games" option to separate them out.

16 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

No probs, also the opposite apply s also, you can hold ctrl and click on multiple games then right click and combine the selected games to one entry.

Awesome!  Ill keep that in mind.  Thanks again!